Classification by effect
- Clean type: used to cleanse the skin;
- Skin care type: this type of cosmetics such as cleansing cream, facial cleanser, bath agent, shampoo and conditioner, shaving cream, etc.;
- Basic type: basic treatment of facial hair before makeup. Such cosmetics such as various facial creams, honey, lotions, facial masks, hair creams, hair gels and other hair setting agents;
- Beauty type: beautification products for face and hair. This type of cosmetics refers to products such as rouge, lipstick, eye shadow, hair dye and perm, hair treatment, fixation, etc.;
- Curative effect type: daily chemicals between medicines and cosmetics. Such cosmetics include cooling agents, deodorants, hair raising agents, hair removal agents, hair dyes, insect repellents, olive essences, etc.
Classified by purpose
- Skin cosmetics: Refers to facial and skin cosmetics. Such cosmetics such as various creams, bath agents, etc.;
- Hair cosmetics: refers to cosmetics for hair. Such cosmetics such as shampoo, mousse, spray hair spray, etc.;
- Beauty cosmetics: mainly refers to facial beauty products, but also beauty products for nails and hair;
- Special functional cosmetics: Refers to cosmetics with special drugs added.